- Distinguished Fellow of the American Psychiatric Association.
- Diplomate of the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Inc., a member of the American Board of Medical Specialties.
- Diplomate of the American Board of Addiction Medicine.
- Assistant Clinical Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at the George Washington University School of Medicine
- Aspen Ideas Health Scholar
Dr Mian has over 15 yrs of clinical experience in psychiatry in the District of Columbia and Northern Virginia area. With a special interest in substance abuse, cross cultural psychiatry, spirituality in medicine and community psychiatry, Dr Mian provides a wide ranging treatment approach towards a healthier and happier self.
Your privacy, confidentiality and safety are of utmost importance to her and she maintains a high level of professionalism and diligent presence during her work with her patients.